Thursday, October 2, 2008

Singin' in the Rain

I wasn't quite sure what to title this video clip from our indoor weekend. I'm not sure if it should be called, "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" or "Birth Control" since this was a 30 second sampling of about an hour of the same song, same banging rocking chair, and same fussy little brother in the background! I do love hearing the kids sing though, it (almost) always puts a smile on my face!

Ruby also loves to make up songs. If she can't come up with any words to her song she will resort to her own made up words. I clearly remember doing the same thing as a kid. For some reason I always felt like "coca cola" sounded like a really exotic word and it always played heavily into my pretend language! Sounds pretty silly now, but it made perfect sense to the preschool me!

Hope you enjoy your day, musical or otherwise!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...