Friday, October 3, 2008

Photo Friday

I had to capture this moment yesterday when Ruby and Max were quietly and happily coloring together. I'm not sure that's ever happened! Ruby said, "Come on, Buddy, we can color like friends. We are friends!" Max said nothing (as usual). Lately, Ruby's feelings have been hurt that her brother won't talk to her. Doesn't seem that she "gets it" that he just can't!

After swimming lessons today, we stopped by the local "blue hair salon" to see if they had space for a kid's cut. Miraculously, they were able to take her right away, so we seized the opportunity. Ruby has been asking for a while to get her haircut, so we finally took the plunge and got it trimmed to her shoulders. It sure is cute!


This is the best picture I was able to get of my very active little guy this afternoon. He's always on the move and always into everything. In fact, it's a little bit too quiet in here... I think I better go see what he's up to! (Oh, just eating glue sticks! No problem!) Seems he has an affinity for sticky today--lollipops at the salon and glue sticks at home. Good thing tonight is bath night to get all that sticky off!

Have a great weekend wherever you are!!

2 comments:

Anzhela said...

The pictures look nice but didn't take time to read the captions. Still working with Anzhela's computer. Will come back to read later. Love ya. Uncle Tim

Tim said...

Had a chance to read your captions. It was amazing to me how much Ruby is looking like your Aunt Candy except for the straight hair. I like that Max is proving he's ALL BOY as Anzhela would say. My how Johnny is on the move this weekend. Sounds like Max and he would have a ball together. I hope to talk with you again soon.

Tim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...