Wednesday, February 13, 2008

looking up

It's been a really hard day here. We've had major nap and sleep issues since Ruby said a sad farewell to her pacie and we're all feeling it. Today has been short on patience and understanding and too full of harsh words and temper flare-ups all around. I gave myself a time out a few minutes ago and went straight to these two posts.

"A Heart Tale" at Holy Experience

"Taming My Tone" at Lots of Scotts

God doesn't make mistakes.

I sure am glad He's still working on me, because I need a lot of work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leading me to those posts. I really needed that reminder. Hope things calm down. Happy Valentine's day. Give your valentines a hug from me.
Love,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I can keep up now because I have the new blog address....I enjoy reading up on you guys. Hope your valentines day was nice...Ethiopia was awesome for Grant. Clint has been accepted to Taylor for next year as well. Life w/the kids does get easier and faster...trust me.
Aunt Lesa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...