Thursday, February 28, 2008

alligator juice

"Mama, can I have some aa-wi-gator juice?"

For those of you that were also confused by this... she means Gatorade.

Oooh, boy. It has been a terrible week plus since I last wrote. I'm pretty sure we (Ruby, Max, and I) had the world's worst virus. It didn't kill us, so I suppose it wasn't as bad as the Ebola virus or something. But, I can say that I personally wanted to die. Especially since the kids were sick too. Isn't there some kind of rule against that? What is the POINT of moms every getting sick? I am eternally grateful that Jared didn't succomb though and was able to stay home on Friday to take care of the kids while I slept. ALL. DAY. LONG.

It's so good to have Ruby drinking and sleeping some again. I was pretty frightened for a while there that she would have to be hospitalized for dehydration. Then, I thought of the "alligator juice" and things have improved greatly since then.

Well, I better go clean my house. Things have gotten a tad "wild" while I have been in recovery mode. Hopefully I'll find the cord for the camera while I clean and be able to get some photos of our trip to Salem up later on.

Now remember to wash your hands! There are germs EVERYWHERE!!

2 comments:

Jared Nelson said...

Sure am glad to have my fam back!! Keep up the gatorin'!

Anonymous said...

well, just so you know...uncle tom, me and clint all were sick w/some virus or flu...clint got it first on last wed..Tom got it on Sat and me on Sunday......high fevers, coughs and no energy. Each of us was sick for 5 days apiece....today is the first time in a week that I have been able to shower/dress! I missed work all week~that has never happened.
Hopefully, spring will be here soon.
Aunt Lesa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...