Friday, February 15, 2008

i don' wanna...

... hab a fee-ber!"

Poor Ruby is under the weather today with a fever of 102.5F, so we're stuck at home. This morning she was so beat that she actually took an hour and half nap!! That is unheard of, so I knew she was really feeling rotten and called in sick to our Toddler Time class at the local library.

Post-nap and post-lunch (plus a dose of tylenol and a mug of hot cocoa) she's feeling a lot better and is begging to go the library to play. She says, "my germs are all gone now!". Unfortunately, the aren't! So I think we'll bundle up and walk over to the "pwaygwound" to burn off a little bit of steam. I'm sure germs will curl up and die in the freeze overnight--right?

1 comment:

Jared Nelson said...

It sure is rough being sick . . . almost as rough as seeing your valentine's sick. I hope you are all feeling 110% soon!!!!

J.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...