Friday, September 26, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Somehow or another, this post got buried in my unfinished pile, from mid-August. Just so the memories aren't lost completely (as this blog is my memory!) I thought I better post it on up now...

Jared was able to go out to the Red Sox game with Anne, Ken, and the boys last week! It was his first Red Sox game and I think he really had a great time. I insisted that he bring the camera along, so I thought I'd put up a few pictures from the game.



The closest the kids and I have come to a Sox game a visit to Beantown, which is actually a massive furniture store complete with an animated Green Monster! As much as the kids enjoy Beantown, I think they'd absolutely love a trip to the ballpark some day. From the sounds of it we'll be saving up for some time before we go though. Why does everything have to be so expensive!?!


From what Jared said his evening at Fenway Park was fun and the game was pretty exciting with a last minute push for the Sox to win! Yeah Red Sox!

Thanks again to Anne and Ken for including Jared in your adventure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had fun too but sadly missed seeing you and Ruby and Max. Just makes us look forward to New Hampshire in October even more. Love you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...