Monday, September 8, 2008

Max Attack

Ruby and I took Max to a local salon for a clip and curl (minus the curl) last Friday. I had originally told the stylist that I really wanted to keep some of the curls, but then I kept saying, well, maybe just a little bit shorter... I think we better take a little more off here... yes, I definitely want it short over the ears... You get the picture. Before long, I was no longer holding a baby on my lap, but this handsome gent!

It sure is hard to let go of all the baby stuff-- curls, cuddles, rocking together. But, then again there's always joy in the new stages. Max loves to sing ALL THE TIME. His favorite songs are "This Old Man" and "ABCs". He loves to wrestle, play chasing games, dig through Ruby's drawers and pull out all her toys. He can't get enough of his ball popper or his semi-truck. He's truly a joy to everyone he meets!



I had to include this picture of Jared and Max together. I was a bit surprised to find that Max had ended up with a haircut pretty similar to Daddy's! Both of them are wavy on top and just too cute! I sure am thankful for my two best guys!








1 comment:

Lesa said...

oh he is so cute! Definetly not a baby anymore....he is going to have the girls chase him! clint started at a early age!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...