Friday, February 18, 2011

Flashback Friday

For the past few months I have been scanning in the thousands of slides that my parents took of my sisters and I in our growing up years. It takes about 2 minutes per slide (not including the part this lowly human needs to do, like loading and unloading slides, and saving them with some sense of order) so needless to say, it's a big job! I had hoped to have it all done by Christmas and made into a snappy DVD for my sibs, but alas, it didn't happen. Now we're shooting for summer solstice!

I've decided to use Fridays as a day to highlight a photo or two from the stash. A teaser, if you will, for those that are eagerly awaiting the aforementioned DVD. Hopefully those that don't share the Armstrong last name will enjoy them as well. :)

Exhibit 1: Circa 1979... My Dad and I. I think it's safe to say crazy hair may run in the family! Hahahaaaa!


Exhibit 2: Circa 1980. I was the child... now I am the mommy--pile of laundry, nursing, hair crazy, amused at the antics of a droopy diapered little girl. Time tromps on, but there's nothing new under the sun!

Have a blessed weekend, y'all. Hug somebody around the neck. Watch that silly kids movie for the hundredth time with your little one. And get outside-- didn't you hear, SPRING'S A COMIN'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...