Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've learned that joy isn't about what you have and being thankful isn't about what your lacking. I'm counting my blessings today and you're one of them.

I'm thankful for...
1. My Savior, Father, and Friend
2. My wonderful husband, Jared
3. My two beautiful kids, Ruby and Maxwell
4. My sisters, Heidi, Alyssa, and Christina
5. My extended family
6. Wonderful friends
7. A warm home
8. Delicious food
9. A never ending supply of good books to read
10. Millions of untried recipes at my fingertips
11. A warm shower
12. Ring around the rosy with my kiddos
13. Rainy days and blanket forts
14. Warm cookies
15. Smiles
16. Kisses and hugs
17. Cellphones
18. Down comforters
19. Swimming with the kids
20. Grace for today
21. Peace
22. Music
23. Game nights
24. Crisp autumn days
25. So much more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving. I made a list too, and you can be sure you guys are on it along with Bobby and his family and Kevin and his.

I'm still here at Mayo Clinic with my sister, praying she will get some answers for her health problems. Not a great way to spend Thanksgiving, but not bad either, especially when I remember to give thanks for good doctors and health care.

Hope you enjoy your Maine outing for Thanksgiving. As always, I love your posts. Sure enjoyed my time there with you guys and miss you.

Momma K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...