Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hello!

Hmmm... The title of this post looks and sounds a lot more upbeat than I do this week.

I just wanted to let y'all know that I may be out of commission for a few more days. The kids and I are passing around viruses like a hot potato game. Today I have a sinus infection and ear ache. Max has goo coming out of his nose and eyes. And Ruby is just plain grouchy because she's been stuck in the house too long.

You wanna come over?

Just kidding.

I'll be back when my face doesn't resemble a blotchy jelly donut. Until then, stay well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care, sweetie. There's a lot of weird contagious stuff being passed around out there. I have a guy out of work with a sinus infection that morphed into something else entirely. If you feel your symptoms changing or getting worse, don't ignore. (Hee hee...listen to me, I'm turning into my mother, the nurse.) I love you and am sending well wishes your way!!!

Tim said...

Bethany, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Has Jared gotten all this nasty stuff? Hope you're on the mend and feeling like yourselves again soon. Love from all in AZ.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...