Friday, January 13, 2012

Summer 1987

I forced myself to scan a reel of slides *just* so that I'd have fodder for this blog post-- see the plan is working!  So, here are two of my favorites...

From this photo it appears that Mom and Christina were just dropped on this rock in the middle of a lake (notice they are perfectly dry!), but I'm guessing that it's not actually too far from shore! 


And this one is taken closer to home...obviously!  I think Cornelia look so much like Christina in this picture (except with blonde out of control hair in our C's case).

This weekend will be packed with Meal Swap cooking, a birthday party (for Max to attend), and the usual church hustle and bustle.  We'll try to squeeze some family fun in there too.  See you on Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...