Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm baaaack!

Hey!  Are you okay down there?!  I know you probably just fell out of your seat when you flipped over to the good ol' Nutty Nelsons and you DIDN'T SEE Maxwell turning FOUR!

Yes, it's true.  He's gaining on five and I'm back.  At least I want to be.

As you might guess, life is a bit busy for a humble taxi driver like me.  Between driving to and fro delivering and picking up children for school and our various activities, life is full.  Also it doesn't seem that I've had a lot to write about or time to actually do the writing.  After SEVERAL conversations with my loving hubby, I (we) have decided that this is one thing that must change in 2012. You see, I'm not a scrapbooker or journaler and I also have a terrible memory.  If I don't blog, I may turn around when I'm 40 and say, "Hey, what have I been DOING for the last decade!".  So, I am attempting a come back.  It may be a bit disjointed, but I think I have a plan.  Here is my plan (in all it's glory)!  (p.s. You may want to skip this part if lists bore you!)

Monday: A taste of the here and now of it all.
Tuesday: Tasty Tuesday returns. (I know you love it!)
Wednesday: 2011: The highlights. (more for my sake than yours, sorry!)
Thursday: More tastes of the here and now of it all.
Friday: Flashback Friday returns (I must finish scanning the Armstrong slides this year!)

So there you have it--plan your reading schedule appropriately.

As kind of an extra bonus side note to this comeback post, I would like to note that it is raining today.  One of those thunderstormy periodically heavy, but never really stopping kind of rains.  Just a few weeks ago, this would have been cause for much angst from me (what with the taxi service lifestyle I lead), but I am thrilled to report we have found a solution!  Cornelia can now hold the umbrella up over both of us while I carry her!  Oh joy!  We are both dry!  This growing up stuff is pretty great. :)

Come back soon for more exciting reads from our daily life.  Oh, and go ahead and have a glass half full kind of day today.  It's worth it!

1 comment:

SRM said...

So glad to see you are blogging. If you are ever looking for some older pictures for your Fridays, I have pictures of your great grandparents and great-great grandparents. Let me know if you are ever interested in them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...