Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Birthday Run-down!

Since the  only Nelson birthday I managed to post about last year was Max turning four, I thought I'd give a run-down of the rest of the birthdays in 2011!  Please keep in mind that I am not a very good cake decorator.  I do my best and so far the kids don't seem to notice my shortcomings.  Once they do, we'll be going with the bakery cakes!  Here goes nothing...
Happy 6th Birthday Ruby!  Her poor princess castle cake drooped considerably before we were able to eat it!  We almost had cake before dinner that night! 
Ruby's 6 year old gifts were all about bugs.  She played with her bug net,  and critter cage all summer long.  Now the net is mostly used as a hat/mask by Cornelia! Ha!
And then, Cornelia turned ONE!  We totally forgot to take a picture until after we had gobbled up half of her pineapple cake.  It was SOOOOO good!
I'm pretty sure that Cornelia agreed!  She is our little family clown.  As I was going through photos there were probably a dozen with her making goofy faces with her spoon!  

On my birthday, we spent the day outside.  Cornelia played in the water, while Jared and the kids started the playset project!

Ruby, Maxwell, and Jared hard at work.

For Jared's birthday, cousin Kristin Babcock made some amazing cookies.  I decided not to bother with cake once I knew these beauties were on the way!

Instead we splurged with banana splits and cookies!  Yum! 

The kids sure grew and changed a lot between May 2nd and November 14th (especially Cornelia!).  I hope you enjoyed our skip down memory lane as much as I did!

2 comments:

Jared said...

Yowsers! Cornelia has no shortage of full-bodied hair. In case I ever start to lose mine, I've got a backup in-house!

Jared said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...