Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Three Years

Dear Dad,
It's been three years since you went on home to Abba Father. There have been many things I have wished that I could share with you--meeting Maxwell and Cornelia, celebrating holidays together, Sunday afternoon chats, and finally getting along!
Most of all, I hope you know that I love you. Life is hard, but God is good. Thanks for being my Daddy. None of us are perfect, but you taught me how to live better than most. Thanks for believing in me and supporting me, even when you didn't agree with my decisions. I look forward to the day when we meet again--perfected!
Love, "High C" / "Queen B" / "Beaverlee"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! I know you miss him so much. It's hard to believe it's been three years. We love you. Kay and Bob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...