Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bobs and Booboos

Just an average day at our house yesterday...

I took Ruby to Neveah ("heaven" backwards--cute, huh?) Salon to get her hair cut. What with the new found hair freedoms and ever growing tangly rat's nests, we thought a haircut was in order!

True to character, Ruby sat down in that chair and jabbered to her new best friend, Deanna, like there was no tomorrow. I was trying to read to Max across the room and just kept cracking up at the things Ruby felt she needed to share-- too funny! Anyway, it looks like those pesky bangs have finally grown out and she just looks cute as can be. What a beauty!

Once we got home, Max was up to his usual antics with not one, but two bloody knee incidents. Here's how it happened in his words...

"I got on my big bike ('cause I'm a BIG BOY!) and I cwash, den I cwash, and I cwash!"

There was also another incident where he slipped on all of the sand he'd thrown out of his sandbox onto the driveway and wiped out bad. Cleaning sand out of a bloody knee is no fun for anyone!

Looks like it's going to be the summer we keep band-aid in business. Gotta love boys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...