Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sycamore Flats

Wow!  It's been a busy month.  I'm certain my lack of posts has NOTHING to do with the new DVR we have... no siree!

Really, we've been busy.  Did I mention we're buying a house?  Did I tell you I found a preschool for Ruby?  Did we cover my trip to the Midwest to visit my college friends?  I guess that would be a "no"!

Since I don't actually have photos of any of the aforementioned happenings, here are a few that Kay took while she was here taking care of everyone while I was gallivanting around the country.  These are actually from the day before I left playing down at Sycamore Flats on the French Broad River.  Don't be jealous it's so perfect here.  Just visit us!

Rock hoppin' with Nana.  

Ruby shouting with joy!  She just LOVED playing in the water, even if it was glacial...

Splish, splash!  Max is havin' a blast! 

We got a bit wet.  Here's Ruby sunbathing in her undies.  Thank goodness Nana had a few towels in her car!

Yes, I let him run around in a diaper.  It's better than sopping wet jean shorts!

Stay tuned for more from the Nutty Nelsons.  I'm going to try REALLY HARD to get back into the swing things.  I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been super busy. I hope you had a wonderful time on your girl trip. Can't wait to hear more about Ruby's school...very exciting. I want to come see all of these beautiful places you keep posting about. It looks like a wonderful place to live. I'm so happy for ya'll. We miss you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...