Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Odds & Ends - MI Part 4

Here are just a last few pictures I wanted to put up from our trip...


Although this picture doesn't exactly show it, Max had a great time on the carousel at the Cherry Festival. He did get a bit nervous when I let go of his to take this picture. You can just see the top of Kay's head behind him. Ruby decided that rather than riding a horse, she'd just ride around on the bench. She can really be a wimp about some things!


Elk Rapids has a town get together every week during the summer called Evening on River Street. Along with lots of food vendors, there are booths for the kids with balloon animals, fishing, and face painting. Ruby announced that she wanted her KNEE painted instead! And what did she choose to put on it? A bumblebee. Isn't that just the 'bee's knees'?

I don't know why I look pregnant in this photo. I'll assure you I'm not! Max had a ball feeding me watermelon out on the dock. Funny boy!


One more bite!



Ruby and Max had fun watching cartoons on Nana and Bobo's bed.


Who can resist this smile?!?


I'll close on this funny sight we caught in the bank parking lot. Apparently they're distributing driver's licenses to dogs in Michigan now!

Check back tomorrow for an update from the here and now!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

I love your kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...