Friday, August 15, 2008

Interview and Anniversaries

I'm writing this post in advance as Jared has the computer with him today for a job interview in Rockville, Maryland. Please keep my hubby in your prayers as he checks out the job and the area to see if this might be a good move for his career and our family.

Jared will be home in time for our 6th wedding anniversary on Sunday. We don't have anything special planned, but hope we might be able to convince Nana and Bobo to come out for a visit soon so that we can take our first weekend away since Ruby was born! Time sure does fly and we sure could use the getaway. No pressure Nana and Bobo...



Speaking of Bob and Kay, I want to wish them a happy 40th wedding anniversary on Sunday, August 17th! I pray that Jared and I will be as happy in 34 years as you two are. We love you!
I hope you all have a great weekend and HAVE FUN!




2 comments:

Lesa said...

Bethany, Congratulations on your anniversary! Marriage is a perfect example of experiencing God's love, miracles and faithfulness in each other and with our relationship with HIM. I still remember a young teenager saying she was not going to get married or have kids :)
Seeing Bob and Kay makes me remember that God has blessed you with a wonderful family. You have a great mother in law. I will continue to lift up Jared today!

Tim said...

Bethany & Jared, I too wish you a happy 6th. I echo Lesa's comments and go one further. The family gives us an earthly picture of what He wants our relationship with him to be. Wish Kay & Bob a happy 40th from AZ. Talk soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...