Friday, May 14, 2010

Our New Van!

I can't really believe that it's taken me a week and a half to post up a picture of our new minivan, but here she is!

We ended up getting a 2004 Nissan Quest and so far we really are enjoying it. The van has all the bells and whistles-- leather, sunroof, sky view panel roof for the passengers in the back, and best of all (in the kids opinion) the DVD player. It definitely has some quirks including a CD player that doesn't seem to work, but so far it seems to run great and that's what we're most concerned with.

Interestingly enough, now that MOPS is done for the year and we have a van in our driveway, I seem to be sleeping a lot better! I'm still getting pretty worn out mid-afternoon on, but other than that I'm hanging in there. Less than three weeks to go until we get to meet our sweet baby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I'm glad everything worked out. We can't wait to meet our newest cousin!
Love,
Sarah

Alyssa said...

Congrats Bethany! Although I can't help but say that it brings back memories of our good ol' minivan :)

Jared said...

I know, we never pictured ourselves in the minivan era... but, apart from leaving one of the kids home alone at times it had to be done! :)

Anonymous said...

I saw a t-shirt that said "I'm too sexy for my minivan." Maybe you and Jared need one.

K

Anonymous said...

I saw a t-shirt that said "I'm too sexy for my minivan." Need one or two?

K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...