Monday, January 26, 2009

Moving!

Sorry for the relative silence this month. We've had a few things going on!

The long and short of it is that we're moving to Brevard, NC in less than two weeks! Jared interviewed at small company called PharmAgra Labs last week and last night accepted their job offer. We are excited about the move. It's a small mountain town that should be a beautiful and wonderful place to raise a family.

I must admit, I'm more sad than I thought I'd be to leave Boston. I was rather startled to realize that we have made good friends and that we certainly have found our niche at church. It will be hard to say goodbye to everyone!

So, forgive me if I'm a bit silent for a while. I hope I'll be able to update some, but truth be told, I have a LOT of work to do. I think I better go get started!

4 comments:

SRM said...

Boston is a great place to live but I'm sure North Carolina will have it's charms too. Good luck w/ your move.

Lauren said...

Good luck with the move. I've heard that NC is a beautiful place!

AllisonTheeonn said...

Good luck! I'm sure North Caroline will be all sorts of new adventures for you! I look forward to hearing about it.

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news. I hope it goes well for you. I wish I could be there to help you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...