Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Ruby!!

This has been a great day so far-- our THREE year old, Miss Ruby Rae, woke up at 6:30am with a smile on her face ready to go! She was totally psyched to get into her birthday loot, so we decided to go with the flow and let her open a few presents while she was still in her jammies...


The Barbie Grand Hotel we found for her at a flea market was a BIG hit! She also got some new Barbie stuff including a car and lots of clothes from her grandparents.


After a pancake breakfast courtesy of Daddy, Ruby's enjoyed the day playing with her Barbies. I have to admit, I've been enjoying playing with her too! Apparently I never really grew out of playing dress up with the dolls.


Ruby has been very creative in her conversation with the dolls and spends a lot of time talking about who's friends with who and who isn't. Typical girl stuff. Looks like my little girl is growing up...

4 comments:

Laural Out Loud said...

Happy Birthday, Ruby!

I love playing Barbie with my daughter, too! It's one of the best parts about having a girl- getting to return to my own childhood. Now if only she would let me cut their hair...

Anonymous said...

I love Ruby's "Cheese-y" smile in the last picture!

Lauren said...

Happy 3rd birthday to Ruby! She looks like she is just lovin' that Barbie stuff. How fun! Barbies were my favorites growing up.

Will turns three on Saturday. I can't believe our babies are getting so big!

Sherry said...

Awwwww sweet Ruby is three. Happy birthday! I am glad she had a good day...and that you had a good day playing with her. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...