Monday, February 6, 2012

Put your game face on!

Jared and I have really been getting into playing games again the last few weeks.  Our favorite-- Settlers of Catan.  Now, yes, we do realize that this is supposed to be a game for three or more players, but it seems to be working just fine with the two of us.  I think our tired minds appreciate the relative ease of the two player game!  Oh and guess what!?  I finally won two in a row yesterday (not that I keep track of that kink of thing--wink, wink)!

So what's your favorite game for just two players?

3 comments:

Jared Nelson said...

Mine's also Settlers! Or at least, it was . . . :)

Jared Nelson said...

My game face is on . . . now it's getting a little droopy from waiting so long for your next post :)

Rachel C said...

I love your updates too, Bethany! I'm glad I found your blog. It would be fun to catch up! Here's my email address - rachelcornish (at) hotmail (dot) com

Rachel (your 2nd cousin in MN)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...