Thursday, June 25, 2009

Big Boy!

This announcement has been long overdue, but I am happy and proud to announce that Maxwell is potty trained! And the extra cool thing is that he did is pretty much all on his own. No timer or reward charts this time, just let him lead and decide when he wanted to wear underwear and it worked!

Max really had a good time picking out his big boy undies (everything from Thomas the Tank Engine to the Transformers!) and is really revelling in the freedom of being able to stand up to pee! I'm just waiting for Ruby to try and leave a giant puddle on the floor and herself... She's already told me she thinks it would be more fun to be a boy, but I've assured her, being a girl is pretty great too.

p.s. No, he didn't grow facial hair too--just sampling some frosting from my birthday cake a few weeks ago--and boy, was it good. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...