Wednesday, January 30, 2008

the adventure's not over!

Months ago--sometime after Max was born and before we left Denmark--Jared and I started talking about the possibility of starting a new blog. It's not that the adventure is over in Ruby-land, but our family is expanding, so the name just didn't feel right anymore. Add that to the nearly two months of silence while we've been "in transit" and this just seemed like the time to do it. I still have a few things to get up on Ruby's Great Adventure, but the lion's share of my posting will now be on this new site.

Also, I suspect I might start having a few more "me" posts than I have in the past--cooking, books, or just my thoughts.

So... let the fun begin!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Yay! I have been waiting for you to come back to blogworld! Welcome back to the states! I am anxious to read more of your adventures and I agree that some 'mommy' stuff is in order for the new blog. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...